I have 5 surefire tips that will help you become a Successful Network Marketer:
1. Learn people skills - It literally costs you or anyone else a single penny to say hi, smile and brighten their day. Approach each person with NO agenda. Developing people skills begins with a genuine desire to get to know how people tick. You want to know what they like, what they need, how YOU can improve their lives.
In some cases, just being a friend to someone will improve their lives, and yours as well. Offer your name, ask their name. Say their name when you talk to them. LISTEN to them. Hear them when they speak. Keep in mind, not everyone is a prospect... however, by being a friend to someone, you open many doors through the power of relationships.
2. Know what your prospects want - Time Freedom, not money, is one of the most dominating motivators for anyone wanting to be a full time marketer. This alone has helped me work through some of the most challenging times in my network marketing career. Knowing that the little things I do now, contribute to my time freedom in the very near future is what motivates me to continue when the results don't immediately match with my effort.
Another major motivator for prospects is spending time with their family. Having enough money to enjoy time freedom will give them all of the time they want with their family.
3. Be thankful for your full time employment while you learn and build your organization. Your full time job is the vehicle that will help you build the residual income with your MLM business. I know your job isn't your true passion, still treat it with appreciation as you transition to full time network marketing status. Why would you be blessed with a full time income in your business if you treat your current full time income with no respect or appreciation?
4. Do not be jealous or competitive with others that are in the same industry that may be further along than you. Any form of jealousy or competition is fear and fear only blocks progress in your efforts.
There are plenty of people to go around to help that we can all find success. When you believe that you have tapped into infinite supply, there is no competition. Focus only on you and those who follow you! This one tip alone will take you far!
5. Don't confuse activity with results. Checking your email 30 times a day is not working on your business. Engaging people, following up with prospects, updating your blog, responding to ads, engaging social media followers, and spending time on the phone with your prospects is productive activity. Anything other than this is wasting time.
Stop planning to plan to plan on starting. You are going to fall down, this is part of learning. Learn something while you are down there, get up and move forward; more educated and armed with more enthusiasm.
Because you are worth it,